Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
5112 50 Avenue, Ardmore
Built in 1985, this 4-bed, 2-bath home is well built and ready for your family. The main level has lots of light which features an open concept kitchen and dining area with patio doors leading to a large deck. The large master bedroom has a walk-in closet and walk through 4 piece bath. Completing the upstairs are two more bedrooms and shared walk through bath. Heading down to the fully developed basement you will find a spacious rec room, 1 large bedroom, 3 piece bath, and set up for a kitchen or wet bar. This home has a private walk-down entry into the basement. Off the back deck you will find a fully fenced yard with a 8'' by 10' shed plus a detached heated 28'' by 28'' double garage, graveled parking area and lane access. Some additional notes - newer high efficient furnace, newer high efficient hot water tank 2012 and new shingles 2018.
- MLS® #E4192444
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,076
- Year Built1985
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesDeck, Walk-up Basement
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached, Heated, Insulated, Over Sized, 2 Outdoor Stalls
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesCorner, Fenced, Landscaped, Level Land, Treed Lot
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationPreserved Wood
- Address5112 50 Avenue
- Postal CodeT0A 0B0
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate Flooring, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Refrigerator, Storage Shed, Stove-Electric, Washer, Curtains and Blinds
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished, Walk-up
- FireplacesWood, Woodstove
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 12:31am MDT.