Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
715 Wildwood Point(e) Nw Nw, Edmonton
What a VIEW!! Over 3300 of total square feet in this beautiful air conditioned WALKOUT home that backs onto a POND which is connected to Mill Creek Ravine in Wild Rose community! Enjoy the SUNSHINE year-round on this East facing backyard and maintenance free landscaping. On the main level you have an office/den, formal dining room and a living room with flex space. The kitchen is tucked away, with AMPLE cabinet space, granite countertops & backsplash with stainless appliances. The kitchen looks out onto that stunning view and there is a door out to the quiet and peaceful oversized DURADECK. 4 good sized BEDROOMS upstairs, Huge Master room with a 5-pc ensuite, Laundry room, and another 4-pc bath. Basement has a 2-bedroom INLAW SUITE with SECOND KITCHEN, SECOND LIVING ROOM & a separate laundry connection. Huge covered concrete patio under the deck with lots of pot lights. Steps from the new Meadows Recreation Centre, amenities, and public transportation. Quick Access to Anthony Henday and Whitemud Drive.
- MLS® #E4192023
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,272
- Year Built2007
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesCloset Organizers, Deck, Detectors Smoke, Air Conditioner, Carbon Monoxide Detectors, Patio, Walkout Basement
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Backs Onto Lake, Backs Onto Park/Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Low Maintenance Landscape, No Through Road, Private Setting, Ravine View, See Remarks
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address715 Wildwood Point(e) Nw Nw
- SubdivisionWild Rose
- Postal CodeT6T 0B2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Washer, Window Coverings, Oven-Built-In, Oven-Microwave, Stove-Countertop Electric, Refrigerators-Two, Air Conditioning-Central, Garburator
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Walkout, Fully Finished
- FireplacesGas, Tile Surround
- # of Stories3
Listing information last updated on April 3rd, 2020 at 2:31pm MDT.