Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
11310 104 Street Nw Nw, Edmonton
Attention investors and Character home buyers! Rare opportunity awaits you in the central neighborhood of Spruce Avenue to own this fantastic property featuring Two Fully finished SUITES. Located on the top level and basement ( 3 fridges, 3 stoves) with backdoor entry through the common area Foyer. The main floor is very charming with Original hardwood flooring, Electric Fireplace and Two spacious bedrooms. Special features include Soft water system, Hot water on demand, and Reverse osmosis system. The back yard is newly fenced in with a large entertaining deck and newer gazebo. Spring time brings beautiful fruit trees including Blue berry bush, Pear tree, Cherry tree, and Apple tree. On top of all that lots of room for parking with the double garage and parking pad. Spruce avenue is located next to Nait campus, walking distance to Grant MacEwan, LRT systems, Royal Alexandra Hospital, and shopping at Kingsway Mall. Welcome to one of Edmonton's most up-and-coming Communities.
- MLS® #E4192001
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,367
- Year Built1949
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style1 and Half Storey
- FeaturesDeck, Detectors Smoke, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Gazebo, Hot Water Instant, Patio
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorStucco, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Airport Nearby, Picnic Area, View Downtown
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionConcrete Block
- Address11310 104 Street Nw Nw
- SubdivisionSpruce Avenue
- Postal CodeT5G 2K8
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Storage Shed, Stove-Electric, Washer, Refrigerators-Two, Water Conditioner, Water Distiller, Water Softener, Curtains and Blinds, Fan-Ceiling
- HeatingForced Air-2
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesGas, Tile Surround
- # of Stories3
- ElementarySpruce Ave
- MiddleSpruce Ave
Listing information last updated on April 3rd, 2020 at 2:16pm MDT.