Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
5005 48 Street, Andrew
Stunningly bright and well maintained 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom bungalow on .66 acres backing on to trees and a farmers field right in the quiet little town of Andrew. This beautiful home features: A/C, 50 yr metal roof (2019), front porch and 2 other decks, fire pit, hot tub, a gorgeous landscaped yard, circular driveway, detached garage, 3 garden sheds and much more. Andrew is a wonderful tight knit community with lots of community activities and a good school with new playground just 1/2 block away. All just 30 minutes to Vegreville, 45 minutes to Fort Saskatchewan, and 1 hour to the city.
- MLS® #E4191534
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,286
- Year Built2008
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Closet Organizers, Deck, Detectors Smoke, Fire Pit, No Smoking Home, Vaulted Ceiling, Vinyl Windows, Porch, Hot Tub
- Parking Spaces11
- ParkingSingle Garage Detached
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Schools, Vegetable Garden
- Address5005 48 Street
- Postal CodeT0B 0C0
- InteriorLaminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Alarm/Security System, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Storage Shed, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, TV Wall Mount
- HeatingForced Air-1
- BasementNone, No Basement
- FireplacesGas, Mantel, Tile Surround
- # of Stories1
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 12:31am MDT.