Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
5020 51 Ave, Breton
1260 Sq. Ft. three bedroom, two bath bungalow on a double lot adjacent to a a quiet village park. This 2002 home boasts an open concept floor design with partly vaulted ceiling and corner natural gas fireplace, surround kitchen with walk in pantry and central island with breakfast bar offers lots of counter and storage space. Dining area overlooks the back yard with exit door to the large tiered deck, beautifully designed to overlook the private back yard and garden area. Recent upgrades include new shingles in 2017/18 and new washer and dryer (Dec. 2019). Concrete finished crawl space houses furnace, center vac system and sump. Insulated garage (16' x 24') has concrete floor, power and concrete apron in the front.
- MLS® #E4191491
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,260
- Year Built2002
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- StyleModular Home
- FeaturesPorch, See Remarks, Crawl Space, Patio
- ParkingSingle Garage Detached, Front Drive Access, Off Street, Parking Pad Cement or Paved
- # of Garages1
- Garages16 x 24
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Fenced, Flat Site, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Golf Nearby, No Back Lane, Playground Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Vegetable Garden
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- Address5020 51 Ave
- Postal CodeT0C 0P0
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Stove-Electric, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Fan-Ceiling
- HeatingForced Air-1
- BasementNone, No Basement, Crawl Space
- # of Stories1
Listing information last updated on April 8th, 2020 at 2:31am MDT.