Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
10507 84 Street Nw, Edmonton
Downtown views, golf only 3 minutes away (Riverside), and quick access to Southside, Sherwood Park & Downtown, this Forest Heights home is Perfect! The main level of this raised bungalow has 2 bedrooms, a full bathroom, a generous living room and a RENOVATED eat-in kitchen. The basement has windows above grade allowing generous natural light in. There's a separate entrance to the basement, which has 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, laundry area, living room and a SECOND KITCHEN!! Plenty of parking in the double detached garage and the driveway keeps your vehicle off the street! Just a 9 minute walk to the designated K-6 and McNally (10-12) is across the street!
- MLS® #E4191341
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage846
- Year Built1952
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- StyleRaised Bungalow
- FeaturesLaundry-In-Suite, Parking-Visitor, Porch, Parking-Extra
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Schools, View Downtown, Back Lane, Flat Site, Park/Reserve, Ravine View
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address10507 84 Street Nw
- SubdivisionForest Heights_EDMO
- Postal CodeT6A 3R4
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDryer, Garage Opener, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryForest Heights School
- MiddleHardisty School
- HighMcNally School
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 1:31am MDT.