Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
9728 66 Avenue Nw Nw, Edmonton
LARGE BILEVEL IN SOUGHT AFTER HAZELDEAN. This newer build features over 1700 square feet of above grade living space, 3 bedrooms up + 1 bedroom down, beautiful executive kitchen with island, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, corner pantry, vaulted ceilings, hardwood throughout, ceramic tile in all 3 FULL BATHS, and a private master bedroom on upper level with a gas fireplace, walk-in closet and a 4-piece ensuite. The open concept main floor features a bright south facing living room with a gas fireplace, 5 solar tube lights, AIR CONDITIONING, oversize double attached garage, large deck with pergola and dining room access. The garage has interior entry in through the basement. Located close to Mill Creek Ravine and Conveniently located for a quick commute to Gateway, Calgary Trail or downtown.
- MLS® #E4190703
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,728
- Year Built2007
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesDeck, Vaulted Ceiling
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address9728 66 Avenue Nw Nw
- Postal CodeT6E 0M3
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Dishwasher-Built-In, Fan-Ceiling, Garburator, Hood Fan, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove-Gas, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Water Softener
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesGas, Corner, Mantel
- # of Stories3
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 4:01am MDT.