Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
123 Quesnell Crescent Nw, Edmonton
Superb river valley lot. This large bungalow located on Quesnell Crescent sits on a huge lot overlooking the magnificent North Saskatchewan River Valley to the south with views over Whitemud Bridge and Fort Edmonton Park. Finish the renovation or build your custom dream home on approx 20,000 sq ft river view lot. This very large walkout bungalow features large living and dining room with newer hardwood floors, gas fireplace and floor to ceiling windows, original kitchen nestled between the breakfast nook and a family room with a fieldstone wood burning fireplace. Four main floor bedrooms and three bathrooms with one 3 pc bath in the basement plus main floor laundry room. The master bedroom suite has large updated windows and sliding glass doors to a deck enclosed in natural surroundings in a completely private setting right on the river valley. The walkout basement features a rec room, family room, gas fireplace and a very large workshop.
- MLS® #E4189968
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,000
- Year Built1971
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-up Basement
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesFruit Trees/Shrubs, Hillside, Landscaped, River Valley View, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofSee Remarks
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Slab
- Address123 Quesnell Crescent Nw
- SubdivisionQuesnell Heights
- Postal CodeT5R 5P1
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAlarm/Security System, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, Hot Tub
- HeatingForced Air-1, Forced Air-2
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished, Walk-up
- FireplacesGas, Wood, See Remarks, Stone Facing
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryPatricia Heights, Rio Terr
Listing information last updated on April 8th, 2020 at 9:01pm MDT.