Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 414 10531 117 Street Nw, Edmonton
EXPERIENCE EXECUTIVE URBAN LIVING in Edmonton's Brewery District! This beautiful open-concept TOP FLOOR 2 bed, 2 full bath condo has been updated and is move-in ready for a young professional, student or discerning investor. Huge windows extend up to the 9' ceilings, flooding this condo with natural light and framing the PICTURESQUE VIEWS OF DOWNTOWN that can also be enjoyed from the large balcony. The kitchen is perfect for entertaining and features a LARGE EAT-UP ISLAND and newer appliances. Enjoy timeless birch hardwood floors paired with designer paint colours, modern light fixtures & brand new plush carpet in the bedrooms. The expansive master suite includes a 4 piece ensuite & large walk-in closet. PLUS the comfort and convenience of A/C, in-suite laundry and underground parking with secure storage! Building is pet-friendly and its LOCATION IS UNBEATABLE with plenty of street parking, only 1 block to Brewery District & Oliver Square and close to the river valley, Downtown, Grant MacEwan & LRT.
- MLS® #E4189497
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,027
- Year Built2007
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Ceiling 9 ft., Laundry-In-Suite, Parking-Visitor, Sprinkler System-Fire
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingHeated, Parkade, Single Indoor, Underground
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesPublic Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofTar & Gravel
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Condo Fee$303
- Address# 414 10531 117 Street Nw
- SubdivisionQueen Mary Park
- Postal CodeT5H 0A8
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer
- HeatingForced Air-1
- BasementNo Basement, None
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryJohn A. McDougall School
- MiddleSpruce Avenue School
- HighVictoria School
Listing information last updated on April 9th, 2020 at 12:46am MDT.