Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 330 6076 Schonsee Way Nw, Edmonton
Beautiful two bedrooms and two baths condo unit in 'Shorewinds' located in the Northside community of Schonsee. A lovely unit with an open layout. Built in 2013, about 760 sq.ft. with laminate flooring throughout the living room, dining room, and kitchen. Bright and spacious living room has patio door access to the West facing balcony. Modern kitchen has dark cabinets, large countertop with extended eating bar, tile backsplash, and adjacent dining area. Master bedroom has walk-through closet and 3 pcs. ensuite. One 4 pcs. main bath. Insuite laundry. One TITLED PARKING STALL just steps away from the elevator. Building has exercise room. Great location, close to schools, public transit, and shopping.
- MLS® #E4188657
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage760
- Year Built2013
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesDeck, Exercise Room, Laundry-In-Suite, Parking-Visitor, Secured Parking, Security Door, Social Rooms
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesLandscaped, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Condo Fee$295
- Address# 330 6076 Schonsee Way Nw
- Postal CodeT5Z 0K8
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Stove-Electric, Window Coverings
- HeatingBaseboard, Hot Water
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories1
- ElementarySt. John Bosco School
- MiddleDr. Donald Massey School
- HighM.E. LaZerte School
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 7:16pm MDT.