Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
3918 53 St, Wetaskiwin
Extensively renovated, from top to bottom, raised bungalow with a separate basement entry comes with an over sized single car attached garage and a spacious fully fenced back yard. $100,000 worth of upgrades include: all vinyl windows, vinyl plank flooring, new carpet, white kitchen cabinets, all new bathroom vanities and cabinets, new roof shingles, new furnace, new hot water tank (on demand), sump pump, weeping tile around the perimeter of the house, new wall insulation, new duct work and 220 Amp electrical panel. The main floor has a kitchen, living room, 2 bedrooms and a 4 pcs bathroom. The basement offers a secondary kitchen, living room, bedroom and a 4 pcs washroom and common laundry.
- MLS® #E4187298
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage852
- Year Built1959
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesTankless Hot Water, Insulation-Upgraded, Laundry-Common, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Parking-Extra, R.V. Storage
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingOver Sized, Single Garage Attached
- # of Garages1
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Fenced, Low Maintenance Landscape
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address3918 53 St
- Postal CodeT9A 1P4
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDryer, Hood Fan, Washer, Refrigerators-Two, Stoves-Two
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 7:16pm MDT.