Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 318 10309 107 Street Nw, Edmonton
Incredibly rare downtown loft opportunity!!! You are going to LOVE this 2,161 sqft New York style warehouse loft conversion. This unit is in the second phase of developer Gene Dub’s 107th Street Lofts & featured in the Decor section in Avenue Magazine. Fall in love with the open floor plan, 17’ floor to ceiling windows, tons of natural light, east facing balcony to enjoy those unbelievable downtown views. Entertain in your dream kitchen, featuring a double-wide S/S fridge, large granite island, built in microwave & oven with tons of storage. Head up the gorgeous custom staircase to the second level which features master suite with built in closets, 4-piece master bath & office loft. Enjoy the convenience of in-suite laundry, 1 titled underground heated parking stall that fits 2 vehicles! All this & more conveniently located in the heart of downtown just steps away from the Ice District, restaurants, bars & all other amenities!
- MLS® #E4186307
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,161
- Year Built2005
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- FeaturesLaundry-In-Suite, Parking-Visitor, See Remarks
- ParkingHeated, Underground
- Exterior FeaturesAirport Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofTar & Gravel
- Address# 318 10309 107 Street Nw
- Postal CodeT5J 1K3
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Hood Fan, Oven-Built-In, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove-Countertop Electric, Washer
- HeatingHot Water
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories2
- Condo Fee$1,001
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 7:01pm MDT.