Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
1407 Glastonbury Boulevard Nw, Edmonton
This gorgeous unit is an executive style attached bungalow in a beautiful adult complex (18+). This 2 bedroom home features a beautiful kitchen with granite and an island, 9' ceilings and a high vault in the living room, many bright windows covered in Hunter Douglas blinds, main floor laundry, a gas fireplace, air conditioning, an insulated garage, a partially finished basement, and a master suite complete with a walk-in closet, and a 4 piece ensuite with a corner soaker tub and separate shower. The location couldn't be better with quick access to the Anthony Henday and walking distance to all most amenities.
- MLS® #E4185362
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,339
- Year Built2010
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeHalf Duplex
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Parking-Visitor
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesCul-De-Sac, Golf Nearby, Low Maintenance Landscape, No Back Lane, Public Swimming Pool, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address1407 Glastonbury Boulevard Nw
- Postal CodeT5T 3W3
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Alarm/Security System, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Partly Finished
- FireplacesGas, Mantel, Tile Surround
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$360
Listing information last updated on April 8th, 2020 at 10:16pm MDT.