Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
264 Windermere Drive Nw, Edmonton
‘Presidential home’ on 1 acre fully useable ravine backed lot combines city access to shopping, schools, w secluded privacy inside electric gate. Fully fenced, park-like treed setting boasts 600 sq.ft. party house w w/b stove… a tranquil oasis. Inside modern & traditional architectural styles combine with accents of brick, cherry wood and granite. Huge windows including patio walkouts throughout. Three main w/b f/p all w/floor to ceiling brick. Private indoor rec area: swimming pool, hot tub, steam shower, fitness pad, ½ bath. Oversize laundry w/double w/d combos, island to fold, hang dry space. Spacious main floor master, ensuite, w/i closet. Chef kitchen with huge walk around island, pantry & counter/cupboard space. Upstairs 4 large bedrooms all w/ w/i closets, 2 full baths, 2 patio balconies, den, library w/ gas f/p, enclosed theatre room, games area, wet bar. Control 4 sound throughout. Extensive garage, shop work space.
- MLS® #E4184533
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,607
- Year Built1976
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesSee Remarks
- ParkingOver Sized, Quad or More Detached
- # of Garages4+
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSee Remarks
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address264 Windermere Drive Nw
- Postal CodeT6W 0S4
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesWindow Coverings, Refrigerators-Two, Oven-Microwave, Stove-Countertop Gas, See Remarks, Dryer-Two, Washers-Two, Dishwasher-Two, Oven Built-In-Two, Freezer, Hood Fan
- HeatingForced Air-2
- Has BasementYes
- BasementUnfinished, Part
- FireplacesGas, Wood, Brick Facing
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryConstable Daniel Woodall
- MiddleRiverbend School
- HighLillian Osbourne School
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 12:01am MDT.