Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 503 9929 Saskatchewan Drive Nw, Edmonton
Welcome to 9929 Saskatchewan Drive. This move-in ready & extremely large condo boasts the best views of Edmonton’s river valley and downtown. The front entry is tiled in marble and granite and leads you to the massive living room and dining room w/ panoramic views to the N, W and S. This property is a professional’s dream for entertaining. The renovated kitchen has high end KitchenAid appliances, granite counter tops & custom cabinets w/ generous storage. The den/office has oak shelving on 2 walls and windows overlooking the river valley. The massive master bedroom, also overlooking the river valley, has a high-end custom built-in storage unit with drawers, generous walk-in closet w/cherry wood closet cabinets. The 2nd bedroom is airy & bright. A south facing screened porch adds an additional 100 sf of living space. Custom blinds throughout. Laundry & storage in suite. Fully air-conditioned.
- MLS® #E4182978
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,347
- Year Built1979
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Closet Organizers, Detectors Smoke, Exercise Room, Hot Tub, Intercom, Laundry-In-Suite, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Parking-Visitor, Party Room, Pool-Indoor, Recreation Room/Centre, Sauna; Swirlpool; Steam, Cable TV Connection, Wall Unit-Built-In
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDouble Indoor, Heated, Parkade, Underground
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorConcrete, See Remarks
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Backs Onto Park/Trees, Golf Nearby, Park/Reserve, Paved Lane, Picnic Area, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Ravine View, River Valley View, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Ski Hill, View Downtown
- Condo Fee$1,725
- Address# 503 9929 Saskatchewan Drive Nw
- Postal CodeT6E 5J9
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Marble
- Interior FeaturesMicrowave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, Curtains and Blinds, Air Conditioning-Central, Compactor, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer
- HeatingBaseboard, Hot Water
- BasementNo Basement, None
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryKing Edward Elementary
- MiddleAcademy at King Edward
- HighOld Scona
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 3:16am MDT.