Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
1645 Hector Road Nw, Edmonton
A vanishing breed of home amidst a sea of suburban 2-storeys: A spacious bungalow with unmatched privacy (Check GoogleMaps to see how the yard sits adjacent to neighbours: Little/no direct intrusion OR a wall of evergreens offering year-round seclusion) INSIDE: Plenty of space yet intimate scale for when visitors come by. Stunning rotunda over an eat-in kitchen. Gleaming granite & stainless. Coffered ceilings grace your gaze as you look upward while rich hardwood meets your footsteps throughout the main floor. Now imagine for a moment never needing to use stairs: Master suite boasts 5pc private ensuite+walk-in closet. 2nd bdrm = Great home office. Laundry+3pc guest bath down the hall. Above a triple attached garage (No snow on the cars!) you’ll find an expansive loft for games/guests. DOWNSTAIRS: Walkout. Wetbar. 2nd fireplace. Two more bdrms+5th guestroom. Infloor heating. Another 5pc bath. Huge family room for kids/grandkids. Quality craftsmanship. Covenient location. Welcome home to Haddow, Dear Buyer!
- MLS® #E4182136
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,509
- Year Built2010
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesDeck, Patio, Air Conditioner, Bar, Closet Organizers, Detectors Smoke, Porch, Laundry-Same Floor, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Parking-Extra, Programmable Thermostat, Sauna; Swirlpool; Steam, Walkout Basement, Wall Unit-Built-In, Wet Bar
- ParkingInsulated, Over Sized, Triple Garage Attached
- # of Garages3
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby, No Back Lane, Picnic Area, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation
- RoofCedar Shakes
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address1645 Hector Road Nw
- Postal CodeT6R 3G9
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Window Coverings, Oven-Built-In, Oven-Microwave, Stove-Gas, See Remarks, Air Conditioning-Central, Fan-Ceiling, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished, Walkout
- FireplacesGas, Stone Facing
- # of Stories3
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 9:46am MDT.