Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
8705 164a Street Nw, Edmonton
Welcome to newly renovated 3 level split home. This modern farmhouse inspired home provides an open concept main floor with a brand new kitchen with updated stainless steel appliances and quartz countertops. The six foot long island incorporates a built-in dining area that overlooks into the living room, making this home great for entertaining. The upstairs bathroom boasts two vanities, a refinished bathtub, linen storage and updated plumbing. The Basement offers a media room, 3 pc bath, laundry room with newer washer and dryer, and storage room. The exterior has been beautifully renovated with Hardie board siding, asphalt shingles and eavestroughs. This home sits on a desirable corner lot with a two car garage that's accessible from the main street. Easy access to Misericordia Hospital, Sport Facilities and Schools. Staging items are negotiable for purchase.
- MLS® #E4181316
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,074
- Year Built1962
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style3 Level Split
- FeaturesCloset Organizers, Detectors Smoke, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Patio
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorEngineered Wood, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Corner, Landscaped, Paved Lane, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Treed Lot
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address8705 164a Street Nw
- SubdivisionWest Meadowlark Park
- Postal CodeT5R 2R2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl Plank
- Interior FeaturesMicrowave Hood Cover, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementPart, Fully Finished
- # of Stories3
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 4:46am MDT.