Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
120 Lakeland Point(e), Beaumont
Excellent 2693ft2 family home backing onto walking path and creek in a quite cul-de-sac. Home features 5 bedrooms and 4 full bathrooms above grade. Garage is a triple car, insulated with a furnace, driveway is long and can accommodate 6 cars, Basement is partially finished for an additional 2 bedrooms, and a large rec room, just needing the last couple touches. Vaulted ceilings, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, main floor laundry, and hardwood floors with tile complete home. 2 bedrooms have private en-suites for families of any size. Enjoy the privacy of no back neighbors and quiet creek on good sized deck and yard. In-ground sprinkler system in both front and back yards. Easy access to main roads, walking paths, nearby schools, and ample shopping.
- MLS® #E4178960
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,693
- Year Built2007
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesCeiling 9 ft., Deck, Vinyl Windows, Fire Pit
- Parking Spaces9
- ParkingTriple Garage Attached
- # of Garages3
- Exterior FeaturesFlat Site, Landscaped, No Back Lane, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Backs Onto Park/Trees, Cul-De-Sac
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address120 Lakeland Point(e)
- SubdivisionBeaumont Lakes
- Postal CodeT4X 0B4
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Partly Finished
- FireplacesGas, Mantel
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 1:01pm MST.