Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 1403 9916 113 Street, Edmonton
Recently renovated and bright 14th floor, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit! Features a rare in suite washer/dryer. The 2 bedrooms are separated by the living area with balcony access. Perfect layout for roommates 18 Years & older! Both bathrooms have been renovated and updated. The East views are Panoramic, starting with Ice District all the way to the High Level Bridge!The newer, plush carpets are a treat to walk on. The kitchen has newer stainless appliances and a very clean look. The Master bedroom features a 4 piece bathroom ensuite. The Second bedroom is very close to the main 4 piece bathroom. Central Park is a concrete building with a private park for residents and guests! Assigned underground parking (#10U), with a car wash in the parkade! Grandin LRT is 3 blocks away! Close to river valley trails. and downtown fun! Vendor financing available!
- MLS® #E4178708
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage854
- Year Built1981
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesLaundry-In-Suite, Security Door, Car Wash, Storage-In-Suite
- Parking Spaces1
- Exterior FeaturesPicnic Area, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Private Park Access, Public Swimming Pool, River View, View City, View Downtown
- RoofTar & Gravel
- Condo Fee$667
- Address# 1403 9916 113 Street
- Postal CodeT5K 2N3
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Window Coverings, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- HeatingHot Water
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories1
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 12:46am MST.