Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
4703 54 Avenue Nw, Calmar
Beautifully Professional Upgraded Bi-Level home sitting on a large corner lot nestled within a quiet street in Calmar. The main floor boasts upgraded cabinets, tile and stainless-steel appliances in the open concept eat-in-kitchen. You will have no shortage of storage with the island pot drawers and nearby custom pantry. The gleaming laminate and lush carpets make the upstairs living room and 3 bedrooms feel like home. Master bedroom completed with en-suite bathroom. In the renovated bright & airy basement is a large open family room and 2 more spacious bedrooms with walk-in closets.The attached 24 x 24 double garage has a top of the line heater which makes for a great workshop. A newer deck, a yard big enough to store your RV and its close proximity to 2 schools makes this a perfect home for any growing family.
- MLS® #E4178295
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,280
- Year Built1977
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesDeck, Detectors Smoke, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Patio, R.V. Storage
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesCorner, Picnic Area, Playground Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Airport Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address4703 54 Avenue Nw
- Postal CodeT0C 0V0
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Opener, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer
- HeatingForced Air-2
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCalmar Elementary
- MiddleCalmar Secondary
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 3:46pm MST.