Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
10555 63 Avenue, Edmonton
Charming and well-maintained bungalow across from Allendale Park/School. Sitting on a 44’ x 140’ lot, zoned RF3 with a South facing backyard. This home boasts 3 bedrooms above, a spacious living room, full bathroom, large kitchen and newer deck. SEPARATE SIDE entrance leads to fully finished basement with laminate floors, 2 good sized bedrooms, living room, cold room, storage, laundry and full bath. Updated windows and shingles. Huge yard with a detached single car garage and room to park a RV or extra vehicles. If you are looking to live near the U of A, LRT, and Whyte avenue, this is a perfect opportunity. The basement offers a great opportunity for an investor, or first-time buyer looking to lower their expenses. Close to schools, parks and cafes, this one is a must see!
- MLS® #E4178184
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage936
- Year Built1953
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- ParkingSingle Garage Detached
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Landscaped, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Back Lane, Flat Site, Paved Lane, Picnic Area, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address10555 63 Avenue
- Postal CodeT6H 1P5
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Garage Control
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 12:46pm MST.