Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
5113 Cour Chateau Court, Beaumont
If you are looking for a large lot in the heart of town this will be the place for you!! Beautiful fireplace with stone wall accents the living room which opens up the view to the large formal dining room and kitchen. The master suite offers a 4 piece bath and a walk in closet. This home offers 4 more bedrooms and 2 additional bathrooms, perfect for a growing family. The fully finished basement has a large rec room and bar area as well as a second fireplace with stone surround. The oversized garage will definitely be great for storage and both family vehicles. There has been some updates to the flooring and carpets and some smart lighting has been added to the home as well. This bi-level home is situated in a crescent with a massive pie-shaped lot with a fully fenced yard, huge multi-level deck, gazebo and hot tub and a run for the family dog(s)..
- MLS® #E4177684
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,481
- Year Built2005
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesDeck, Dog Run-Fenced In, Gazebo, Hot Water Natural Gas
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached, Over Sized
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesCul-De-Sac, Fenced, Landscaped, Level Land, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address5113 Cour Chateau Court
- Postal CodeT4X 1W5
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Hot Tub
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesGas, Direct Vent, Stone Facing
- # of Stories3
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 3:01pm MST.