Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
12245 132 Street, Edmonton
Great opportunity to get into the family friendly neighbourhood of Sherbrooke. Lot size of 51x129 has great infill potential. Home offers a spacious 1334 sq ft of living space with a well designed floor plan offering 3 bedrooms, fully upgraded 4 pc bathroom, large living room and dining room that enters into a newer kitchen . Home includes significant upgrades: high efficiency furnace, brand new water tank, central A/C, completely repainted, new weeping tile install with a sump pump. Massive 24’x24’ oversized garage with rear access and RV parking offers plenty of space. Basement is partially framed and has amazing potential for a secondary suite perfect for investors or first time home buyers.
- MLS® #E4176547
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,334
- Year Built1953
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style1 and Half Storey
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Detectors Smoke
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Fenced, Flat Site, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address12245 132 Street
- Postal CodeT5L 1P7
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Unfinished
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 4:16pm MDT.