Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 1401 9835 113 Street, Edmonton
RIVER VALLEY AND DOWNTOWN VIEWS from this bright 1063 sq.ft. 2 bedroom one bathroom condo in Victoria Park Tower. The large living room and dedicated dining room have lots of natural sunlight with south and east exposures. Galley kitchen with stainless steel appliances and double basin sink. Large storage room. From the east facing balcony you will enjoy the panoramic city and river views with no obstructions. Recent upgrades to the building include windows, patio doors, exterior facade, and well equipped fitness room. Other amenities include rooftop social room, rooftop patio, social room and same floor laundry. Condo fee includes all utilities. Titled underground secured parking #125. Excellent location next to the river valley trails, coffee shops, shopping, and 2 blocks to the Grandin LRT station. Quick access to downtown, U of A, MacEwan University, new Brewery District, and Ice District.
- MLS® #E4176207
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,063
- Year Built1969
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesExercise Room, Laundry-Same Floor, Secured Parking, Security Door, Storage-In-Suite, Social Rooms
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Golf Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View Downtown, Cul-De-Sac, River Valley View, River View
- RoofTar & Gravel
- Address# 1401 9835 113 Street
- Postal CodeT5K 1N4
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric
- HeatingHot Water
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$758
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 10:16pm MDT.