Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 302 10238 103 Street, Edmonton
Welcome to this TWO bedroom condo unit in the highly sought-after ULTIMA located in the heart of Ice District of Edmonton downtown. This modern & bright unit offers two bedroom, 1 full bath and one titled underground parking. Open concept floor plan with floor-to-ceiling windows & lots of natural light; 9’ ceiling & engineering hardwood flooring in living room; Granite countertops & stainless steel appliances. Two good sized bedrooms, one full bath and in-suite laundry. The Ultima offers great amenities including central A/C, gym, social room & outdoor patio with hot tub. Walking distance to Rogers Place, City Centre, LRT, Grant Macewan University, restaurants, bars and much more! Perfect for students, professionals, investors or small business owners looking for a place to live & work!
- MLS® #E4176073
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage865
- Year Built2016
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesCeiling 9 ft., Detectors Smoke, Exercise Room, Intercom, Laundry-In-Suite, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Party Room, Programmable Thermostat, Secured Parking, Security Door, Social Rooms, See Remarks
- ParkingHeated, Underground
- Exterior FeaturesCommercial, Public Transportation, Shopping Nearby, View City, View Downtown, See Remarks
- RoofEPDM Membrane
- Address# 302 10238 103 Street
- Postal CodeT5J 0G6
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesMicrowave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- BasementNo Basement, None
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$482
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 3:46am MDT.