Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
6619 123 Street, Edmonton
A truly unique property in Grandview Heights! This 2,000+ SF bungalow is situated on a 80'x115' lot that's backing onto a park area and without a back-lane. The home boasts an open concept design and shaped like a sailing ship. With huge windows in the living and dining rooms letting the serene view in, you would feel like living in a park. The interior is well updated featuring a newer kitchen with Corian counter-tops. You will find 3 bedrooms on the main level and 1 more bedroom in the fully finished basement. Perfect for any size of a family. Because there is no back-lane, if you choose to rebuild, you will be able to build homes with front attached garages even if you split the lot. That's extremely rare in mature neighbourhoods. With the well-respected Grandview school at your door step and the U of A and Southgate not too far away, it's simply an unbeatable package.
- MLS® #E4176019
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built1961
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesDetectors Smoke, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Vacuum System-Roughed-In, Hot Water Instant, Programmable Thermostat, See Remarks
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesLandscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Level Land, Paved Lane, See Remarks
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address6619 123 Street
- SubdivisionGrandview Heights_EDMO
- Postal CodeT6H 3T3
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Slate
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesWood, Brick Facing
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 2:46pm MDT.