Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
11405 67 Street, Edmonton
Heart of historic Highlands. This one of a kind renovated bungalow sits on two lots, 811.5m2 (8729 ft2). Maple hardwood floors in spacious livingroom, formal dining room, over 1463 ft2 on main level plus developed basement. Large windows in 3 bedrooms, full renovated bathrooms. Triple glazed windows, some 2x6 walls, re-insulated walls, H/E furnace, HWT, Vacuum system, new doors, lighting, repainted and much more. Brand new white kitchen cabinets with new appliances, graphite sink, touchless faucet, mosaic backsplash and vinyl flooring. Bright, sunny nook with huge windows overlooking the backyard. Renovated basement, generous familyroom and 4th bedroom. One of a kind backyard, easy to maintain, 80% has artificial turf and wood chips. Firepit area, large concrete patio pad, and sunny garden space. Updated shingles, eaves and downspouts. Double 24’x26’ oversized garage, great working space for mechanic or handyman. Mature area with great resale and access to river valley for nature enthusiasts.
- MLS® #E4174884
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,464
- Year Built1944
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesExterior Walls- 2x6', Fire Pit, No Smoking Home, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached, Insulated, Over Sized
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesCorner, Fenced, Flat Site, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Low Maintenance Landscape, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Private Setting, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Treed Lot
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address11405 67 Street
- Postal CodeT5B 1L5
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Freezer, Garage Opener, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Storage Shed, Stove-Electric, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesWood, Freestanding
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 3:46am MDT.