Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
7806 168a Avenue, Edmonton
BACKING ONTO THE LAKE with fully finished WALKOUT BASEMENT, beautiful 2+3 bedrooms 1,613 sq.ft. bungalow. Recent upgrades include no maintenance back and East side fence, furnace heat exchanger, central air conditioning, and newer paint, carpet, window coverings, and appliances. California knockdown ceiling, hardwood and ceramic tile flooring, and granite countertops. The main floor features a spacious foyer, large living room with high ceiling, gas fireplace, and view of the lake. Upgraded kitchen has island with raised eating bar, walk-through pantry, stainless steel appliances, tile backsplash, and adjacent dining room has newer garden door access to balcony with beautiful lake view. Master bedroom has walk-in closet and 4 pcs. ensuite with jetted tub and separate shower. Good size den with French doors. Laundry room w/sink off the garage entrance. Basement has in-floor heating, large recreation room w/wet bar and patio door access to concrete patio, 2 bedrooms, a large den, & full bath.
- MLS® #E4174704
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,614
- Year Built2005
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesDeck, Air Conditioner, Patio, Walkout Basement, Wet Bar
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Landscaped, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Backs Onto Lake, View Lake
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address7806 168a Avenue
- Postal CodeT5Z 3Y6
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Air Conditioning-Central, Hood Fan
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished, Walkout
- FireplacesGas, Mantel, Stone Facing, Corner
- # of Stories2
- ElementarySt. John Bosco School
- MiddleDr. Donald Massey School
- HighM.E. LaZerte School
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 5:31am MDT.