Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
(Undisclosed Address), Cold Lake
Situated on a large lot, close to shopping and schools. You will be impressed with the size of this home, the main level is an open concept kitchen and living room. 4 steps up from the main level there are 2 large bedrooms, the master bedroom has a 2 piece en-suite. This home has had many upgrades, all new kitchen appliances, hot water tank Feb 2018, high efficiency furnace in 2011, all new flooring on the main level in 2018 and the back deck was built in 2011. The 30 year shingles will be left for new owner to install. The family room down has a bar and a freestanding wood stove, 2 additional rooms and a sauna. The back yard is fenced and has a large gate to park an RV with lane access. The single car heated garage has 2 sheds attached. There is plenty of room to park several vehicles on the concrete driveway..
- MLS® #E4174212
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,488
- Year Built1954
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey Split
- ParkingSingle Garage Detached
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Fenced, Flat Site, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- AreaCold Lake
- SubdivisionCold Lake South
- CityCold Lake
- Postal CodeT9M 1W3
- InteriorLaminate Flooring, Vinyl Plank
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1, Wood Stove
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesWood, Freestanding
- # of Stories3
Listing information last updated on December 6th, 2019 at 3:16am MST.