Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
26 Simonette Crescent, Devon
Located in the charming town of Devon close to the river valley you will find this immaculate, well maintained, spacious bungalow with oversized double attached garage and RV parking nestled in a quiet cul de sac. This custom built walkout bungalow has just over 3000 sqft of living space, 2+2 generous sized bedrooms and 3.5 baths. The grand foyer welcomes you into the open concept living room that has soaring vaulted ceilings, gas fireplace and large picturesque south facing windows. Large master bedroom with huge south facing window has 4pce ensuite with seperate vanity and walk in closet. Patio doors just off the dining room open up to the covered deck overlooking the private backyard that has many perennial beds and fruit trees. Kitchen has ample counter top space and newer appliances. Main floor laundry is convenient. Bright, spacious basement has 2 bedrooms, tons of storage and 3pce bath. The exterior shows just as new as the inside and has newer shingles that were replaced in 2017.
- MLS® #E4173678
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,522
- Year Built1998
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesDeck, Detectors Smoke, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Exterior Walls- 2x6', Laundry-Same Floor, Vaulted Ceiling, Vinyl Windows, Walkout Basement
- Parking Spaces8
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached, Over Sized, RV Parking
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Private Setting, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Treed Lot, Cul-De-Sac, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Golf Nearby, No Back Lane, No Through Road, Paved Lane
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address26 Simonette Crescent
- Postal CodeT9G 1Y5
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesFan-Ceiling, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Window Coverings, Oven-Built-In, Stove-Countertop Electric, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems
- HeatingForced Air-2
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished, Walkout
- FireplacesMantel, Gas
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryRobina Baker Elementary
- MiddleRiverview Middle School
- HighJohn Maland High School
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 3:31pm MDT.