Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
11243 58 Street, Edmonton
CHARMING. ELEGANT. EXTRAORDINARY. Proudly presenting this historical gem to the market, built with integrity by the Magrath-Holgate Co. in 1912,and designated with Historic Status in 2010. Here is your opportunity to own a piece of Edmonton's history! Known as the Buttercup Farm House,this home has been lovingly cared for,with upgraded practical components along with pretty ones that maintain its priceless heritage feel and flair. Stunning woodwork incl. original hrdwd floors,rich fir trim and window casings,and more. You'll find 4 bdrms on the upper level,along with a renovated main bath with a classic clawfoot tub. The Master boasts a W/I closet,and access to one of 2 upper level balconies. The lower level offers a den,family room,full bath,and walk-up access to the garage. The double lot is a private paradise,featuring a fireplace/gas bbq area built with reclaimed bricks from the original front pillars of the house. Gorgeous! Make this special piece of Edmonton's history part of your family's future...
- MLS® #E4172932
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,739
- Year Built1912
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesCloset Organizers, Detectors Smoke, Porch, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Parking-Extra, Patio, See Remarks, Vacuum System-Roughed-In, Barbecue-Built-In, Fire Pit, Tankless Hot Water, Wall Unit-Built-In
- ParkingOver Sized, Single Garage Attached
- # of Garages1
- ExteriorWood Shingle
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Schools, Shopping Nearby, See Remarks, Treed Lot
- RoofCedar Shakes
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address11243 58 Street
- Postal CodeT5W 3W4
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Cork Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAlarm/Security System, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Storage Shed, Stove-Electric, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Washer, Window Coverings, See Remarks
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesGas, Mantel, Remote Control, See Remarks
- # of Stories3
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 11:16am MDT.