Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
4916 Charles Point(e), Edmonton
This gorgeous home has over 2300 sq ft of living space above ground & a full walk-out basement below. Over looking the lake and walking trails & sited on a huge lot (8750 sq ft), this is the perfect move up home for any family! The "Chef's kitchen" is truly beautiful & has numerous quality features. A waterfall quartz counter sits 4 comfortably & overlooks the dream kitchen. Gas counter top stove, double built-in ovens, wine fridge, ample cabinetry & open to the dining and living areas. Light & bright with lots of big windows & plenty of lighting. Upstairs, we have bonus room that would be perfect for movies or as a giant playroom. There's a beautiful master suite with a luxurious 5 piece ensuite (incl 6' soaker tub and stand alone rainfall shower with wall jets), it's own fireplace & a large walk-in closet. Also there are 2 more generous sized bedrooms.The full walk-out basement has in-floor heating has plenty of room to build! The over-sized garage is insulated, heated & has an in-floor drain.
- MLS® #E4172806
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,342
- Year Built2016
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesNo Smoking Home, Ceiling 9 ft., Deck, Walkout Basement
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorVinyl, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Landscaped, Backs Onto Lake, Cul-De-Sac, No Back Lane, View Lake
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address4916 Charles Point(e)
- SubdivisionChapelle Area
- Postal CodeT6W 3H1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Built-In, Stove-Countertop Gas, Dishwasher-Built-In
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Unfinished, Walkout
- FireplacesGas, Glass Door
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 1:01am MDT.