Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 14 10550 Ellerslie Road, Edmonton
Gorgeous Executive Bungalow! This 3 bedroom, 3 bath home features 1928 Sq Ft of quality finishing. Perfect for entertaining! Impressive open plan boasts 11 ft. coffered ceiling in great room with stacked stone gas fireplace and built-in cabinets. Amazing kitchen with abundance of cabinets & granite counters hi-lighted by a family size island. Generous dining room overlooks fully fenced, landscaped pie-shaped lot. Airy and bright master bedroom with 5 pce ensuite. Den/office with French doors off the foyer. An additional 1791 Sq FT in the fantastic fully finished lower level with a family and games area, media room and wet bar. This secure home is in the Ravines of Richford, a gated community in SW Edmonton surrounded by a collection of custom-built homes with walking trails and wildlife along Blackmud Creek. Offers quick access to airport and shopping. This home is like no other and is sure to impress. A great place to call home!
- MLS® #E4172725
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,929
- Year Built2011
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeDetached Condominium
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Closet Organizers, Deck, Detectors Smoke, Exterior Walls- 2x6', Laundry-Same Floor, No Smoking Home, Parking-Visitor, Storage-In-Suite, Cable TV Connection, Vinyl Windows, Bar, Ceiling 10 ft.
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- Garages23.4 x 22.9
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesAirport Nearby, Fenced, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Gated Community, No Back Lane, No Through Road
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address# 14 10550 Ellerslie Road
- Postal CodeT6W 0Y2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Washer, Window Coverings, TV Wall Mount, Oven-Microwave, Stove-Countertop Gas
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesGas, Mantel, Stone Facing
- # of Stories2
- Condo Fee$165
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 12:46pm MDT.