Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 1605 10649 Saskatchewan Drive, Edmonton
PROFESSIONALS, STUDENTS, AND RIVER VALLEY ENTHUSIASTS: THIS IS FOR YOU! Live the Prestigious SASKATCHEWAN DRIVE LIFESTYLE in Lord Strathcona Manor! Located only a few blocks from the University Campus and Hospital, its superb walk-able location makes for a winning investment! Now add nearby trendy restaurants and shopping PLUS river valley access so close its almost EXCLUSIVE. Inside, experience spectacular 16th floor CITY AND RIVER VIEWS from TWO BALCONIES. This AIR-CONDITIONED 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit offers a spacious layout great for room-mates and comes fully updated with fresh paint, ALL NEW FLOORING, and BRAND NEW STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES. Other valuable features include, in-suite laundry + storage room, exercise room, secured bike storage, great access to public transit and 2 TITLED UNDERGROUND PARKING STALLS. This is a lovely non-smoking building, where your small pets are welcome with board approval. Run, don't walk- THIS IS THE ONE YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!
- MLS® #E4172714
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage962
- Year Built1999
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesDetectors Smoke, No Smoking Home, Patio, Air Conditioner, Closet Organizers, Exercise Room, Laundry-In-Suite, No Animal Home, Parking-Visitor, Secured Parking, Storage-In-Suite, See Remarks
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDouble Indoor, Heated, On Street, Over Sized, Parkade, See Remarks
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesPublic Transportation, Shopping Nearby, Private Setting, River Valley View, River View, View City, View Downtown, See Remarks
- RoofTar & Gravel
- Condo Fee$572
- Address# 1605 10649 Saskatchewan Drive
- Postal CodeT6E 6S8
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl Plank
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Window Coverings, Microwave Hood Cover, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- BasementNo Basement, None
- FireplacesElectric, Mantel
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryGarneau School
- MiddleOur Lady of Mount Carmel
- HighStrathcona School
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 7:31am MDT.