Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
7308 136 Avenue, Edmonton
Beautiful bungalow in the convenient Delwood community. This stunning bungalow features three bedrooms on the main floor, two in the basement, two full bathrooms, a fully finished basement, and a double detached garage. Located right off 137 avenue, this home is situated near many ammenities and schools. Public transit, Londondery Mall, Delwood Elementary(within walking distance), Londonderry Junior High School and M.E. LaZerte High School are all located within a 5 minute drive. This quiet and mature neighborhood is ideal for raising a family. Take a look and find out for yourself!
- MLS® #E4172660
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,188
- Year Built1967
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesDetectors Smoke, Hot Water Natural Gas, Laundry-In-Suite, Carbon Monoxide Detectors, Programmable Thermostat
- ParkingOn Street, Double Garage Detached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Fenced, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Public Swimming Pool
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address7308 136 Avenue
- Postal CodeT5C 2K2
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Opener, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, Refrigerators-Two, Stoves-Two, Microwave Hood Cover, Dryer-Two, Washers-Two, Dishwasher - Energy Star, Fan-Ceiling, Garage Control
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories2
- HighM.E. LaZerte
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 3:16am MDT.