Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
1003 106 Street, Edmonton
Wonderful Original Owner Home in Southwest Edmonton! Large 2-Storey Home features laminate flooring throughout, 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 2 fireplaces, with a fully finished basement. The Main Floor includes an Open Kitchen with Breakfast Nook Island, Living Room, Family Room, and a Formal Dining Room. There is a private entrance from the double attached garage into the Mud/Laundry Room, as well as a rear entrance which opens up to the backyard, deck, and dog run! Upstairs you'll find 3 bright and open bedrooms with a full 4-piece bathroom. The Huge Master Bedroom has double closets, a fantastic 4-piece ensuite with soaker tub, and is able to accommodate any type of setup! The fully finished basement rounds out the home and is carpeted with a roughed in wet bar. The home itself is fully fenced, landscaped, private and secluded. With a huge deck, large wrap around yard, tons of sunlight, this location is ideal. Close to schools, shopping, LRT, and The Tony. Wonderful Home in a Fantastic Neighbourhood!
- MLS® #E4172650
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,858
- Year Built1984
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesDeck, Dog Run-Fenced In, No Smoking Home, Parking-Extra, Parking-Visitor, Vacuum System-Roughed-In
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Level Land, Low Maintenance Landscape, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Ski Hill, Airport Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address1003 106 Street
- Postal CodeT6J 6G9
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Vacuum System Attachments, Washer
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesGas, Brass Surround
- # of Stories3
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 12:16pm MDT.