Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
17419 92 Street, Edmonton
Welcome to this peaceful neighborhood in Lago Lindo. This home qualifies for CMHC’s new first-time buyer incentive program making your home-ownership more affordable. This program can reduce your monthly mortgage payments.Great for a family with young children, this home is within walking distance of 2 elementary schools. Close to the base, shopping and the Anthony Henday. Makes for an easy commute. Quiet cul-de-sac location; mature, private and treed lot backing onto the Lago Lindo Park. Very well maintained 5 bedroom and 4 bathroom home. Upgrades in the past few years include shingles, newer high efficiency furnace and hot water tank and painted throughout the home. Appliances included. Light fixtures recently converted to energy efficient LED bulbs. Finished basement with additional bedroom and bath. Fireplaces upstairs and down to stay warm during those winter months. Double attached garage with plenty of shelving for storage. Close to schools and amenities. In immaculate condition, move right in.
- MLS® #E4172232
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,518
- Year Built1983
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesDeck, Detectors Smoke, Hot Water Natural Gas, Vacuum System-Roughed-In, Gazebo
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Fenced, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Landscaped, No Back Lane, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Treed Lot
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address17419 92 Street
- SubdivisionLago Lindo
- Postal CodeT5Z 2M5
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Freezer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Storage Shed, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesGas, Wood, Glass Door, Stone Facing, Tile Surround
- # of Stories3
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 6:46pm MDT.