Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 1005 10883 Saskatchewan Drive, Edmonton
PANORAMIC DOWNTOWN AND RIVER VALLEY VIEWS! COMPLETELY RENOVATED condo in STRATHCONA HOUSE. Spacious suite with a large living room. Great location on Saskatchewan Drive just steps to the river valley trails, trendy shops & restaurants on 109th St, and a short walk to the U of A and Whyte avenue. Top to bottom modern upgrades include: high end laminate flooring, wide grey tile, white kitchen, tile backsplash, lighting, trim & doors, paint, and new bathroom matching the kitchen. Great views over the river valley and downtown from the wide balcony. The Strathcona House has some of the best amenities including: an indoor pool, Zen courtyard, fitness centre, social room, sauna, and visitor parking. This suite comes with an assigned parking stall #184. Condo fee includes all utilities. Shows very well!
- MLS® #E4172182
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage649
- Year Built1968
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesExercise Room, Intercom, Laundry-Coin-Op, Parking-Plug-Ins, Parking-Visitor, Patio, Pool-Indoor, Social Rooms
- Parking Spaces1
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesPlayground Nearby, Public Transportation, Private Park Access, Park/Reserve, Public Swimming Pool, River Valley View, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View Downtown
- RoofTar & Gravel
- Address# 1005 10883 Saskatchewan Drive
- Postal CodeT6E 4S8
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric
- HeatingHot Water
- BasementNo Basement, None
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$460
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 9:16pm MDT.