Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
1723 Adamson Crescent, Edmonton
What a showstopper! Everything you want in a home and more in the highly coveted Allard community in SW Edmonton! This bright and spacious home boasts a heated triple car garage, 4 large bedrooms, a huge master ensuite, plenty of space for entertaining, private office space and a huge walk through pantry off the kitchen. Central A/C will keep you comfortable during the hot summer months and the water softener will help with the cold winter months. Enjoy a glass of wine with friends in the large, landscaped backyard with covered deck. Just a short drive to both South Edmonton Common and the Premium Outlet Collection shopping experience.
- MLS® #E4171760
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,578
- Year Built2012
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Closet Organizers, Parking-Extra
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingHeated, On Street, Triple Garage Attached
- # of Garages3
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesAirport Nearby, Fenced, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Race Track, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Ski Hill, See Remarks
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address1723 Adamson Crescent
- Postal CodeT6W 1Z4
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAppliances Negotiable, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Oven-Microwave, Refridgerator - Energy Star, Stove-Electric, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Washer, Water Softener, Garage heater
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Unfinished
- FireplacesGas, Tile Surround
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryMonsignor Fee Otterson
- MiddleMonsignor Fee Otterson
- HighDr. Anne Anderson
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 7:31pm MST.