Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
4315 37a Avenue, Edmonton
Custom built, one of a kind bungalow is situated on a very large treed lot adjacent to a Mill Creek ravine. The home offers open concept main floor plan with numerous bow windows, 9 ft ceiling, all hardwood & ceramic tile flooring, access to 3 patios, free standing, glass fireplace in living room and a large laundry room. Uniquely designed spacious master bedroom comes with a reading area overlooking the private backyard. The kitchen has ample cabinets, an island, all stainless steel appliances including built in double oven & microwave. The fully finished basement has a huge recreational room with a wet bar, media room with custom built shelving & cabinets, an additional bedroom, a den and a storage room. Other upgrades include audio surround system throughout the home, a double attached over sized 10 ft ceiling garage with a tandem for a 3rd car & 3rd overhead door at the back. The home is nestled in a very quite area with a direct access to the ravine walking trails.
- MLS® #E4171754
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,905
- Year Built2000
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesCeiling 9 ft., Deck, Detectors Smoke, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Patio, Vinyl Windows, Porch, Intercom, Laundry-Same Floor, Wet Bar
- Parking Spaces7
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached, Over Sized, Tandem
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Flat Site, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Landscaped, Low Maintenance Landscape, Schools, Shopping Nearby, See Remarks, Backs Onto Park/Trees, Environmental Reserve, No Back Lane, Park/Reserve, Private Setting
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address4315 37a Avenue
- SubdivisionKiniski Gardens
- Postal CodeT6L 7C2
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Carpet
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Storage Shed, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Washer, Oven-Built-In, Stove-Countertop Electric
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesWood, Glass Door, Freestanding
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryMary Hanley Catholic
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 12:01am MDT.