Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
17736 92 Street, Edmonton
Quick Possession, Lake View Bungalow on quiet cul-de-sac. Custom built, one owner, bright, sunny, home. Open concept kitchen/family room. Huge family room with wet bar in basement, as well as large workshop for the hobby enthusiast or wood worker/handyman, and lots of storage space! There are hook ups for washer/dryer on both main floor and in basement. Easy access to Anthony Henday, and close to public transportation. Affordable opportunities to own a home with a beautiful water view do not come along often, so don't miss out!
- MLS® #E4171461
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,614
- Year Built1983
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesBar, Deck, Detectors Smoke, Exterior Walls- 2x6', Porch, Hot Water Natural Gas, Laundry-Same Floor, Wet Bar, Workshop
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesPartially Fenced, Corner, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Treed Lot, View Lake
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address17736 92 Street
- SubdivisionLago Lindo
- Postal CodeT5Z 2L5
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesRefrigerator, Storage Shed, Stove-Electric, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Window Coverings, See Remarks, Alarm/Security System, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Fan-Ceiling, Freezer, Garage Control, Garage Opener
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementSee Remarks
- FireplacesElectric, See Remarks, Brick Facing, Insert, Remote Control
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 8:31pm MST.