Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
10850 32a Avenue, Edmonton
Large bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms mean this home is perfect for a large or multigenerational family, with space for everyone. Entirely renovated in 2015, including energy efficient windows, kitchen cabinets, quartz countertops, bathrooms, flooring, soundproofed basement office/studio, and roof. Huge yard is nominated for a City of Edmonton 2019 Front Yards in Bloom award and features vegetable garden boxes, fruit bushes, well-established perennials, composite deck, and patio. Walking distance from Century Park LRT station, on bus routes, and convenient access to South Edmonton Common, Calgary Trail, Whitemud Drive, and the Henday..
- MLS® #E4170895
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,053
- Year Built1976
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, See Remarks
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorBrick, Metal
- Exterior FeaturesSchools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address10850 32a Avenue
- Postal CodeT6J 3B9
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Fan-Ceiling, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Humidifier-Power (Furnace), Refrigerator, Storage Shed, Stove-Electric, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Washer
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesGas, Brick Facing, Masonry
- # of Stories3
Listing information last updated on November 16th, 2019 at 4:46pm MST.