Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
16 St George's Crescent Nw, Edmonton
This magnificent setting is waiting for someone who is looking to build their dream home at Edmonton's best address. This remarkable property is privately located directly across from a mature forest, gently flowing into the ravine. The lot is just over 82 feet frontage facing the ravine, 830 square meters in size with 60 feet across the back onto a paved lane. It currently has a front drive garage. With this size property, you can build a home with substance and style to fit in with this sought after Old Glenora location. The second option is for those looking for a large scale renovation project. This classic Cape Cod style home has alot of charm and huge square footage and could be refurbished. Either way, the superior location would return any major investment, and would return years of enjoyment for any executive family lucky enough to live here.
- MLS® #E4170812
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,223
- Year Built1946
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesDeck, Detectors Smoke
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached, Tandem
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Backs Onto Park/Trees, Flat Site, Landscaped, Paved Lane, Picnic Area, Ravine View, Schools
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address16 St George's Crescent Nw
- Postal CodeT5N 3M7
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAlarm/Security System, Dishwasher-Built-In, Garage Opener, Oven-Built-In, Refrigerator, Stove-Countertop Electric, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-2
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryGlenora/Holy Cross
- MiddleWestmount/Holy Cross
- HighRoss Shep/St. FX
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 4:01am MDT.