Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
633 Twin Brooks Bend, Edmonton
Great Location! Custom built walk-out bung 3100 sq. ft. w/lge pie-shaped lot - backing onto a park/ravine. Rare to find 5 bdrm bungalow with room to roam for families large & small. Master Builder Gable Homes designed this residences w/numerous high-end upgrades. Upon entering you will see a view of the nature park through the enormous bank of stunning windows extending all across back of the home & down open staircase to the lower level. Open concept MF plan is complete with formal Liv rm w/BI shelving surrounding a gas FP, din rm, 10 ft ceilings, imported HW floors, den/5th bdrm /library, laundry rm, bdrm & master bdrm w/4-pce ens., cooks style kitchen w/granite counters, pull-outs, gas stove, WI pantry & eat-in nook opens to deck overlooking ravine. The lower level boasts 9 ft ceilings, fam rm w/wet bar, hobby rm, 2 bdrms, full bath, cold rm & cork flooring. Exterior has newer concrete tile roof & Prof. landscaped yard w/play house, firepit, She or He-shed & stone patio - Prepare to be impressed.
- MLS® #E4170791
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,702
- Year Built1997
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Deck, Detectors Smoke, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Patio, Wet Bar, Ceiling 10 ft., Closet Organizers, Exterior Walls- 2x6', Walkout Basement
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorMetal, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Fenced, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, See Remarks, Airport Nearby, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, No Through Road, Vegetable Garden
- RoofConcrete Tiles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address633 Twin Brooks Bend
- SubdivisionTwin Brooks
- Postal CodeT6J 7E2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Alarm/Security System, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Storage Shed, Stove-Gas, Vacuum Systems, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-2
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished, Walkout
- FireplacesGas, Mantel
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 6:16am MDT.