Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
11849 54 Street, Edmonton
INVESTOR and FIRST TIME HOME BUYER ALERT! This solid 3+1 bedroom bungalow has had many recent upgrades including: new shingles, furnace, and hot water tank, refinished hardwood floor in the living room, and freshly painted living room, kitchen, dining room, hallway and main floor bath. The main floor features a nice-sized living room, open kitchen/dining room, 3 bedrooms and a 4-pc bath. The bright and cheerful, open concept basement features a family room, second kitchen, large bedroom, 3-pc bath and laundry room. House is nicely situated up off the street providing a little extra privacy for the cozy front yard. This home has ample parking with its double detached garage and generous parking out back. Close to the River Valley, Floden and Rundle Parks and the Borden Park with its natural swimming pool, and easy access to the Yellowhead and Anthony Henday Drive.
- MLS® #E4170747
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,039
- Year Built1961
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesVinyl Windows, Air Conditioner, Patio
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached, Insulated
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesPublic Transportation, Shopping Nearby, Partially Fenced, Back Lane
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address11849 54 Street
- Postal CodeT5W 3M8
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Oven-Microwave, Washer, Window Coverings, Refrigerators-Two, Stoves-Two, Dishwasher-Two, Air Conditioning-Central
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 2:16am MDT.