Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
316 Galbraith Close, Edmonton
Welcome Home! 2-storey, 2054 SqFt, 3 Bedrooms+Office+Bonus Rm, 2.5 baths house with double attached garage. Featuring a BRIGHT+OPEN living room with LARGE BOW WINDOWS, 2-way fireplace & oak floors joined to OPEN-CONCEPT KITCHEN with maple cabinets, an island & NEW SS appliances, overlooking SUNNY dining area with patio door access to back yard. Also on main floor: laundry room,½ bath & bedroom/office with fireplace.Upstairs: GORGEOUS Master Bedroom with WALK-IN CLOSET, ensuite with soaker tub, sunny raised sitting area leading to spacious balcony. Also upstairs is full bath & 2 more bedrooms, plus IMPRESSIVE, BIRGHT+SPACIOUS BONUS RM with cathedral ceiling+heated floor. This house has plenty of storage space & LARGE+FINISHED basement with development permit & a roughed-in 4th bathroom.PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP is evident with upgrades: IN-FLOOR HEATING in all tiled floors, NEW furnace(1yr),Oversized HWT, NEW Roof(spring 2019)& easy maintenance back yard.Backs onto walking path to a LAKE. Near transit & shopping!
- MLS® #E4170406
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,055
- Year Built2001
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesDetectors Smoke, Porch, Hot Water Natural Gas, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Parking-Extra, Programmable Thermostat, Cable TV Connection, Vaulted Ceiling, Vinyl Windows
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached, Front Drive Access, Parking Pad Cement or Paved
- # of Garages2
- Garages6.7m x 5.8m
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesPrivate Park Access, Fenced, Flat Site, Low Maintenance Landscape
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address316 Galbraith Close
- Postal CodeT5T 6K2
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Wood
- Interior FeaturesOven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Washer, Window Coverings, Alarm/Security System, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan
- HeatingForced Air-1, In Floor Heat System
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished, Full
- FireplacesGas, Double Sided, Marble Surround, Stone Facing
- # of Stories3
- HOA Fees162.50
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 9:16pm MDT.