Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
13324 63 Street, Edmonton
Welcome to the family home you've been looking for! This 2 storey offers 4 bedrooms upstairs, spacious living spaces & fully finished basement all beaming with natural light! This home is conveniently minutes away from public transportation, LRT, bus routes, schools, shopping & endless amenities. The owners have raised their family here & have meticulously kept the home. Pride in ownership is clear both inside and out. An inviting entrance leads to the bright family room. A comfortable but spacious kitchen is great for family meals & any amount of dinner guests! Upstairs we find 4 generous bedrooms along with a 4 piece bathroom. The basement offers plenty of space for entertaining and features a cozy fireplace, cold storage, laundry room, and den. The beautifully manicured yard that surrounds a sunken patio and gazebo is a quick getaway for relaxing & enjoying the sun! The oversized double garage is insulated & heated with 18ft built-in workbench + cabinets. Newer windows, furnace was replaced in 2008.
- MLS® #E4170061
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,441
- Year Built1964
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesCarbon Monoxide Detectors, Detectors Smoke, Gazebo, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Parking-Extra, Patio
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Fenced, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address13324 63 Street
- Postal CodeT5A 0X1
- InteriorCarpet, Non-Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesAir Cleaner-Electronic, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Oven-Microwave, Storage Shed, Stove-Electric, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Washer - Energy Star, Water Softener, Window Coverings, Refrigerators-Two
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryBelvedere Elementary
- MiddleBalwin Junior High
- HighM.E Lazerte
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 3:31am MDT.