Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 107 10311 111 Street, Edmonton
Beautiful condo in a fantastic location! This open concept unit is in the heart of downtown across the street from Grant MacEwan University, walking distance to the LRT, coffee shops, restaurants, minutes to ICE District, Rogers Place, Brewery District and incredible night life. This 885 sq ft main floor condo faces treed green space (perfect for pets!), is extremely clean and well maintained with 2 bedrooms, a full cheater ensuite bathroom, large kitchen with upgraded appliances, bright living room and dining area, in-suite laundry and storage. There is a titled underground heated parking stall with additional storage, gym with all the equipment, guest suite, and condo fee includes everything other than electricity. This unit shows 10/10!
- MLS® #E4169465
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage885
- Year Built2003
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesDeck, Detectors Smoke, Guest Suite, Intercom, Laundry-In-Suite, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Parking-Visitor, Recreation Room/Centre, Storage-In-Suite, Storage-Locker Room, Vinyl Windows
- ParkingHeated, Underground
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Golf Nearby, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address# 107 10311 111 Street
- Postal CodeT5K 2Y8
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$460
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 1:01am MDT.