Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 305 10301 109 Street, Edmonton
This rare loft is all about lifestyle. Located in the sought-after MacCosham building, you can buy into ultimate downtown living within walking distance to Rogers Place, 104 Street, Champ's Boxing, Jasper Ave, groceries, eateries and more. This unit features exposed brick, wood planked ceilings and updated bathroom & appliances. This loft is one of the largest in the building with over 1050 square feet and it comes with a UNDERGROUND titled stall. Listings in this building come up every 4-5 years so don't miss out! Friendly neighbors and relaxed vibe... this is where you want to live.
- MLS® #E4169373
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,055
- Year Built1992
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Bar, Closet Organizers, Laundry-In-Suite, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Open Beam, See Remarks
- Parking Spaces1
- Exterior FeaturesCommercial, Public Transportation, Shopping Nearby, View Downtown, See Remarks
- RoofTar & Gravel
- Address# 305 10301 109 Street
- Postal CodeT5J 1N4
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, See Remarks
- HeatingForced Air-1
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$442
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 2:46am MDT.