Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
7107 150 Avenue Ne, Edmonton
Welcome to this gorgeous 3+ 1 bedroom bungalow in the family friendly neighborhood of Kilkenny. The moment you walk in you will be impressed with the hardwood floors, the very functional kitchen with newer dishwasher & microwave. With a complete basement renovation done you will enjoy over 2,000 sq. ft of living space. No expense as been spared in this home with many upgrades over the past few years that include: High Efficiency furnace, Hot water tank, Air conditioner, 30-year shingles on house & garage, ALL new windows on house & garage, All new doors in house & garage, new eaves, ,downspouts, soffit and facia. Complete re- landscape of the back yard which includes a large shed, low-voltage lighting and trees. You will love your private setting in your beautiful back yard with the new maintenance free composite deck and fire place. Walking distance to a number of schools and close to parks. Expect to be Impressed!
- MLS® #E4169311
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,158
- Year Built1969
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Carbon Monoxide Detectors, Deck, Detectors Smoke, Exterior Walls- 2x6', Fire Pit, Hot Water Natural Gas, No Smoking Home, Parking-Extra, Programmable Thermostat, R.V. Storage, Vinyl Windows
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached, Heated, Insulated, Over Sized, Rear Drive Access, RV Parking
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Fenced, Flat Site, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Landscaped, Paved Lane, Playground Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Treed Lot
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- Address7107 150 Avenue Ne
- Postal CodeT5C 2X5
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Slate
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Refrigerator, Storage Shed, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, See Remarks, Microwave Hood Fan-Two, Garage heater
- HeatingForced Air-2
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories2
- MiddleLondonderry/JJ Bowlen
- HighM.E Lazerte/ O'leary
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 10:16pm MDT.